Do you have a Christian message to share? Are you a Bible Teacher, Christian Business Owner, Minister or Pastor with a good news message? Has God been calling you to write your message down in a book? Writing about your passion or your ministry through a Christian non-fiction book is one of the easiest ways to write a book. In the book Writing a Book God’s Way In 100 Days, America’s Book Success Coach Earma Brown shows you how to:
- Develop a lead generating book idea including how to clarify your idea,
- Develop a table of contents, chapter outline, create book matter,
- Develop a one-page book proposal or prepare to self publish.
Also discover how to:
- Add pulling power to every aspect of your book through passion points before you write one word.
- Mine the gold called your knowledge and God’s revelation making it easy to complete your book with a step by step plan in 100 days.
- Transform, repackage and repeat your book’s core information so you can leverage life long value from your book.
Make your dream of writing a book a reality. The insightful guidance provided in Writing a Book God’s Way In 100 Days will lead you step by step to a successful 24/7 lead generating book in the Christian market.
- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: Butterfly Press (July 12, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979770173
- ISBN-13: 978-0979770173
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,389,838 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)